Commitment to Privacy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When submitting an application or inquiry, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We use Google tags, Facebook pixel, and other website traffic tracking tools in order to analyze, personalize and enhance our services and marketing efforts. We use such information to provide you with customized and personalized recommendations for services we think will be of interest to you.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website’s user browsing experience based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To improve our advertising efforts (Your information helps us improve our advertising targeting efforts on platforms outside of our website)
- To get in touch with you (The email address or telephone number you provide when filling out forms will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry or request)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Data Subject Rights
We acknowledge and respect your rights as the data subject under applicable laws. You can contact us to exercise your rights (1) to withdraw consent, (2) to access your personal data, (3) to request a copy of your personal data, (4) to correct your personal data, (5) to object to any processing of your personal data, (6) to request for data portability in the event that we store your personal data in a format which is readable or commonly used by automated tools or equipment including the right to transfer transfer such personal data to other data controllers, (7) to request for the deletion or de-identification of your personal data, (8) to request the suspension of the use of your personal data, and (9) to file a complaint.
Grey Alchemy Limited
725/4 Soi Thonglor, Sukhumvit 55,
Klongton Nua, Wattana,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
About this Page