This is Your Opportunity
If You Are:
- A Thai national who speaks English and Thai fluently.
- Passionate about digital marketing and advertising.
- Highly analytical with great attention to detail.
- Experienced with a minimum of 2 years managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications are required.
- Proficient in conversion rate optimisation and e-commerce campaign management.
- Additional experience in LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads as well as Lazada, Shopee or JD store management and advertising would be a strong advantage.
As Part of Our Team,
You Will Get Your Hands Dirty On:
- Planning and implementing ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn or TikTok.
- Handling daily advertising account management to ensure performance monitoring, budget management and ongoing optimisation.
- Working closely with our marketing, strategy and creative teams to brainstorm ad campaigns that meet client’s objectives.
- Working closely with our UX design and content teams for page A/B testing and CRO.
- Conducting keyword research and management, and monitoring keyword bids.
- Generating monthly or campaign-based reports.
- Keeping pace with digital marketing industry trends and updates.
What You Will Get:
If you are amazing but not yet the whole package, no need to worry! We offer you one-on-one training, making sure you are well equipped to run an account or campaigns from scratch: from strategy development to advertising tools and campaign techniques to choosing the perfect tones of voice.
More Learning Experience
Your training doesn't stop there. Our mentors are always there to guide your way on a daily basis if needed, plus we host regular team trainings to keep everyone on top of their game.
If you’ve got what it takes we are not afraid to reward you – handsomely.
Outperforming yourself? We take notice and you get a performance-based bonus.
Hybrid WFH / Office
Whether you enjoy company while working or prefer the comfort of your own home office, we get the best of both worlds every week with a hybrid model.
Convenient Working Hours
Flexible working hours for the early bird or night owl.
Rewarding Leave Benefits
We are grateful for our team’s hard work and effort, and are not shy to offer you generous annual leave + company-wide holidays.
Medical Insurance & Yearly Check-Up
We care about your health and make sure it’s properly covered.
We even go the extra mile and sign you up for a fitness membership with ClassPass.
Free ice cream, coffee and fresh fruit to brighten up your day. Massages on Thursdays.
Friday Happy Hours
Buy 0 Get 1 at Grey Alchemy’s mini-bar.
Enjoy free entry to the best parties in Bangkok.
You will be trained in job specific skills during the induction period. This is your opportunity to shine by being part of a highly skilled digital marketing agency where you will take your career to the next level with the support of our team.
If you think you're a team player and are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you. Please send us your application in English with the following information listed in the white box. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your resume (CV) with a recent photo
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org